Short-term relief and peace of mind. A temporary rest from caregiving.
Our respite care services provide short-term breaks. A temporary relief for the primary caregiver without a lapse in your family member’s health or well being.
Respite care can provide the primary caregiver:
- A chance to take a break or spend time with other friends and family.
- Take time to focus on self and well being
- Need of specialized care
- Help with emergency situations
Respite care services can give your loved one an opportunity to:
- Interact with others having similar experiences
- Spend time in a safe environment with the support of professional staff
- Be part of activities with other residents